Sunday, October 7, 2007

Old Taste Ipoh White Coffe Cafe

Old Taste Ipoh White Coffee

Special Butter Toast
French Toast


Half Boiled Eggs

Ice Honey Lemon

Special Ice White Coffee
Is it situated at Subang Taipan, I think everyone know where it is. I went there with my mom for breakfast. Nothing special as mostly the same as every kopitiam every where but there is speciality, it's called the OLD TASTE butter toast. It is excellent. You all should give a try. I order Ice Honey Lemon, French Toast & the Half Boiled Eggs. My mom order the Old Taste Butter Toast & Special Ice White Coffee. It was a wonderful breakfast and now I feel sleepy after the heavy breakfast. Hehehehehe

1 comment:

Lonerwolf said...

wow nice it look good A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++