Friday, November 28, 2008

Chocolate Lounge @ Theobroma

Chocolate Lounge
Today while waiting for Superwilson for dinner, me and amy when to this place full of cholocate. It's called Chocolate Lounge Theobroma which is in the new wing of One Utama. The place sells anything that have to do with chocolate. It's a nice place to visit and relax.
Colourful Chocolate Varieties
The place also sells a varieties of chocolate. My heaven as I love chocolates a lot. It's a great timing for me to find this place. I will be going there often to buy chocolates. I just have one request that is if we happens to meet up, I hope this is the place.....Hehehehehe
Madam Eskimo(Mocha)Princess Of Iceland
Address :
Theobroma Chocolate Lounge
Lot FK3, First Floor Highstreet,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No : 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-77250623

No comments: