Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dragonball Evolution

Based on the popular Japanese manga created by Akira Toriyama, whose work spawned best selling graphic novels, video games and a phenomenally successful television series, DRAGONBALL centers on the heroic Goku goes on a journey to find Master Roshi and gather the seven mystical Dragon Balls before the evil Lord Piccolo came back and destroy the earth. Along his way, he meets Bulma who then joins him to help him in his mission. Roshi soon learns that Goku is the grandson of Gohan (As you know Gohan is the son of Goku & ChiChi in the cartoon series) and thus trains him to prepare him for the ultimate battle with Lord Piccolo to prevent him from collecting the powerful Dragon Balls.

The show is more like a family movie as very less fighting so at the end of the day, the movie is not as good as I expected. At first, I thought the movie will give me a good impact as I'm a fan of Dragonball. I hope the second movie of the Dragonball, I think it'll be as Lord Piccolo didn't die at the very end of the movie will be more actions.

No comments: