Saturday, March 28, 2009

Food & Tea

Food & Tea
Ying Yong & Yin Yong with Jelly in Hong Kong Style
Well, another food blog. Me & Amy went to Tropicana Mall for the ACGC event. As soon as we reached there as we didn't not eat our breakfast and it is almost noon so we went for our brunch. We went to this Food & Tea which was located at Level 1. To my surprised that this restaurant had more than 200 choices and it attracted me. We ordered drinks, Ying Yong for me and Ying Yong with Jelly for Amy. We were thirsty. On the table, they had a new promotion which was Fresh Water Prawn Fried Yee Mee with Egg Sauce. Amy love it and ordered it.
Fresh Water Prawn Fried Yee Mee with Egg Sauce
As for me, I very hungry so for appetiser, I ordered the Sweet Sour Crabmeat With Mantau then continue for the main course which was one of this restaurant speciality, it's the Pork Chop Burger In Macau Style. Normally, all we had was chicken, beef or fish burger. This will be my first time eating a pork chop burger. Result, it was very tasty and will be going there when free.
Pork Chop Burger In Macau Style
Sweet Sour Crabmeat With Mantau
Address :
Food & Tea
L1-15, Level 1,
No 3, Jalan SS20/27,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-77105313

No comments: