Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Wedding Ring

I bought this sometimes last year January. It was a big decision to buy the ring so I can proposed to my angel who happened to be my wife now. Though it was a late blog but I still want to blog it as it really can makes me smile. This is the outer box of the couple rings from MY Diamond.
This is how it looks like in close up though the diamonds were not big but it was the hearts that count and my wife loves it very much. The below showing the 2 rings, mine and my wife. The cutting of the diamond suits the ring as we like it simple so we can wear it everyday.
Till now I still like the rings that bond us together and I just want to show my wife that I found y happiness in your heart. I want to share my happiness to everyone that reads my blog.

No comments: