Saturday, February 21, 2009

Restoran New Paris

Restoran New Paris
I found a new place ot eat yesterday and it was inside SS2 housing area. The placed is pack with people during evening because you have to take number but for me, I'm quite lucky as I'm hungry around 630pm so not so crowded. The place is known as New Paris Restaurant.The captain recommended us their restaurant's favourite, Guinness Stout Pork Ribs and to my surprised it tastes good as you don't even know they added guiness stout. I then ordered a plate of vegetables, Yuen Choy as too much intakes of meat is not good for our body.
Guinness Stout Pork Ribs
Yuen Choy
The Yuen Choy was good because it's not oily as a lot places make Yuen Choy very oily. Besides that, the captain also gave us their restaurant another favourite's, Homemade Beancurd With Minced Pork, the beancurd is very crispy together with the minced pork. It's delicious. If you happened to be in SS2, give it a try.
Homemade Beancurd with Minced Pork
Address :
New Paris Restaurant Sdn. Bhd.
No : 62, 64, 66, Jalan SS2/72,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : 03-79559180, 03-79550186

No comments: