Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Taiwan @ Mid Valley

Little Taiwan @ Mid Valley
Braised Pork Rice
Pan Fried Dumplings
Today me and my angel went to Mid Valley to see the Wedding Exhibition and after that, we went for our lunch at Little Taiwan. It's neat the GSC Cinema. A lot varieties so I ordered the Braised Pork Rice as I'm hungry. As for my angel, she's quite full so she didn't ordered the main course. I ordered the Pan Fried Dumplings. The food is tasty so I'm happy with the service too.
Taiwanese Treasure Box

Besides that, we ordered the Taiwanese Treasure Box and the Four Colour Roll so at the end of the day, I'm happy with my lunch. After lunch we went for our movie session. A great day for me to eat something nice. Give it a try if you are there.
Four Colour Roll

Address :
Little Taiwan
3rd Flr, T023A, Mid Valley Megamall,
Jln Linkaran Syeh Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-22834113

No comments: