Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice
Yesterday after the movie, we went to look for food for our dinner. Since every eatery shop in Mid Valley I had tried before so no point eating here. On our way home, in a snap, I think of chicken rice so we went to thic chicken rice shop at Jln Gasing.
Roasted Pork
Ipoh White Chicken(ayam "Kampung")
As soon we sat down, I quickly ordered the Roasted Pork, Ipoh White Chicken(remembered to ask for ayam "kampung"). The roasted pork was so crunchy as when you bite it, you can still hear it. Then we ordered the Pork Ball Soup as just 2 of us, they gave us small bowl and Taugeh. Luckily we ordered small portion as me already feeling very full after eating the 2 dishes but anyway, we still sapu everything. I'm very happy with our dinner.
Pork Ball Soup
Taugeh(Nga Choy)
Adress :
New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice
No : 107, Jalan Gasing,
46000 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-79560958

No comments: