Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Restoran Long Khee

Today me and my angel want to have Ulu Yam Loh Mee at one of the branch in Subang but turned out that the branch did not open. I really piss off so we went to this nearby restaurant to have out dinner. The name of the restaurant is known as Restoran Long Khee. I been around that area for so long and heard their food is wonderful so why not give it a try.
Too many meaty food lately so we ordered a plate of mixed vegetables which she recommend to us and I didn't get the name of it but it turn out nice and my wife loves it. I love it too. Beside this, I ordered my all time favourite dish, the Foo Yung egg which makes my appetite more. Last but not list, this place famous for the Curry Fish Head so we did ordered it. The fish curry was wonderful and for the first time, I saw big chunk of fish in it and that makes me eat more tonight. Me and my wife really enjoyed the food and we were so full.


I really recommend this place for dinner, the food here is quite price so not to offend everyone reading it, this was based on my personal view. Do give it a try especially the Curry Fish Head.

No comments: